Walker fed the deer while Anderson fed the floor his goldfish.
Is it sad that we see so many alligators living down here in Florida that we didn't even notice this alligator right next to where we were walking? Walker was unimpressed.
I can't remember the name of this animal, but Walker was unimpressed by this animal as well.
What was Walker impressed by? The jaguar, who was asleep and didn't move an inch the whole time we were there...go figure.
This giraffe was really this close to us. It blew my mind.
Walker and I fed this giraffe a carrot, but Walker freaked out at its long, nasty tongue...and I did, too, a little. Gross!
How funny is this picture?
Walker and Anderson on the train.



1 comment:
Pretty sure that unidentified animal is a tapir; learned about them as a child in school (when we lived in the Canal Zone / Panama). This is why I have a hard time remembering things now; my brain is clogged with useless information like this.
Post a Comment