Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oh yeah, it's football season.


Ignore the double chin...life has been stressful these last few months for this emotional eater. :( At least this little boy loves his mama no matter what. 
  I had no idea the photographer was taking our picture, but I caught him and gave a big cheesy smile. Walker was being silly and making a duck face; I'm shocked it didn't show up in these pictures.  Walker is such a mess.  Funniest kid ever.
This is Tyson waving to me and Walker as he ran out onto the field. :)

I haven't been very good about blogging about football season this year; I think it's my way of pretending it isn't happening.  UCF is 1-2 with losses to Penn State and Missouri and a win over Bethune Cookman.  We definitely got off to a rough start, but hopefully, things are starting to look up. UCF has a bye this week and will open conference play at Houston Thursday Oct. 2 at 7 pm.  Go Knights!

No comments: