Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Grasshoppers and Hopwoods

 The Grasshoppers

 Walker and Jake with Ella and Walker Hopwood

We had yet another fun weekend this past weekend.  After our adventures to Disney World on Friday, we woke up Saturday and went to Jake's t-ball game.  Walker was still exhausted from Friday night, so after the game, Tyson and Jake went to meet up with his cousins at a car show while I stayed home with a napping Walker.  On Sunday, we woke up and drove over to Reunion Resort in Kissimmee to see my best friend from college, Kaycee, who was in town visiting her family (her dad is the Braves coach).  Her parents' place has an awesome water park that we spent the entire day playing at.  I didn't take many pictures, but our kids had so much fun and enjoyed getting to play with Ella and Walker and their cousin.  I sure wish they lived closer...these 4 could get into a lot of trouble together! ;)

No comments: