Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Electrical Parade



 Summers and Wensyel boys


 Mickey Mouse!
 Alice in Wonderland

 Captain Hook and Peter Pan
 Cinderella
 The Seven Dwarfs

 Pinocchio
 Pete's Dragon

Our Disney passes ran out this past Saturday, so Tyson and I took the boys to the Electrical Parade at the Magic Kingdom on Friday night.  I just wanted to squeeze in one more visit because I don't think we're gonna renew our passes. :(  Jake is pretty sad about it, but I just don't see myself toting a brand new baby around Disney and I sure enough don't see me toting my big pregnant self around Disney...especially in this Orlando heat!

The Wensyels met us for the Electrical Parade, and the boys had the best time with each other and their glow sticks.  They really didn't know a ton of the characters in the parade since they are the more "classic Disney characters" from our generation.  They still had a blast, though, and loved all the lights and floats.  We even got to catch the fireworks show on the way out, and that was pretty awesome, too.

This was definitely a fun way go out at Disney.  I think I might actually miss that mouse! ;)

No comments: