Sunday, January 15, 2012
Our New Team
For those of you who don't know, Tyson has joined the coaching staff at UCF (University of Central Florida) in Orlando, Fl. We are so excited! And Jake is so excited that he has told everyone that he is "moving to Disney World." :) He also says he is cheering for the "Florida Gators of Disney World." Ha! So cute, but oh so confused.
Well, I have my work cut out for me the next few weeks as we prepare for a move in the near future, so I apologize in advance for a decrease of blogging. I still plan on making the blog private (especially now since we'll be back and forth to Orlando), but I still have to help my Granddaddy set up an email. :) Either way, bare with me. This is definitely going to be an exciting ride!
Thank you all for the prayers, texts, phone calls, emails, etc during these past 5 weeks! It was definitely a roller coaster, for sure, but it honestly could not have worked out any better. God is so good! Thank you, Lord, for opening this door for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment