Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year's Eve

Drennon, Jake, and "little Ryan"
Yes, Jake is in his PJ's and fireman rain boots.

Drennon in night vision.

Sydney in night vision.

I'm pretty sure night vision might be my favorite effect. Can you tell?





I even caught a picture of Tyson...in night vision, of course.

I think this is called "color sketch." Weird.

I shot this in "manual." Cool huh?



This was right before Drennon set the Madden's grass on fire. For real.

Where are the women? Oh yeah, putting the children to sleep.


Pretty nice set-up...especially when the power went out for about an hour!



Ok, so I went a little camera crazy with Jake and the sparklers- I was trying out some different effects on my camera. What do you think?



We had such a fun New Year's Eve. Jake's party was earlier that morning, and we basically continued to party all day. We got together with the neighbors and played on our inflatables, rode our new Power Wheels, ate pizza, and played with sparklers. Is it sad that that is what I consider "partying" these days? Ha! After the kids went to bed, the adults met outside and enjoyed a fire while watching the Auburn game on TV. So much fun! And for the first time in a few years (other than when I was working), I actually made it up til midnight!


Happy New Year! Up next, Jake's actual birthday post. :)

1 comment:

pcb said...

That's the best kind of partying...friends and family. Love it.