Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Last Trip to the Zoo



Ryan and Jake


Walker and Kaitlyn





Bahaha! Walker was not happy that Kaitlyn wanted in his picture.


Yes, we go to the Zoo to play with rocks. Boys.



Well, the time has come to say farewell to the Birmingham Zoo. It's been a good zoo, but at some point, all good things must come to an end. I've been asked if we'll join the zoo in Orlando, and I really can't say at this point. I'm pretty sure the boys are a little over the zoo at this point, though, so I guess we'll have to find something else to do. ;)


So, today, we enjoyed one last trip to the Zoo today with the Madden crew and my mom, who was in town to keep the boys while I worked this weekend and help me pack up the house. The kids had a lot of fun- we rode the train and carousel, they played with rocks, and they ran around like crazy people. Now that I think about it, I don't even think we even checked out any of the animals. Ha! I told you they were over the zoo!


Other than that, we've been dealing with house drama in Orlando. "Our house" that I mentioned before, is not "our house" anymore. The owner got transferred back to Florida and decided to live in the house himself. Ugh! It was super stressful, especially considering the movers will be here February 15 and I don't have the opportunity to go house hunting again in Orlando. I think my amazing husband has found us a house, though, that's an even better fit for our family. Fingers crossed!

No comments: