Tyson and I spent the first week of his vacation on a cruise to the Bahamas just the two of us. To be honest, I hate a cruise, but my husband loves them. I figured that if I got him out on a boat in the middle of the ocean then maybe, just maybe, I could get his mind off work, so I agreed on a cruise. Ha!
We ended up having a GREAT time! Our first stop was in Freeport where we went out on a sailboat with about 15 others from our cruise. We ate, we drank, we snorkeled, WE SAW A BARRACUDA! Haha! Tyson actually thought it was a shark at first, but that's a whole other story that I'm sworn to secrecy on. ;)
Our second day on the boat, we stopped in Nassau. Now, this was our 2nd and 3rd time in Nassau, so we ended up staying on the boat and just having a relaxing day.
Our last day was a Fun Day at Sea where we hung at the pool and ended up sitting next to a couple from Pooler, Ga who were Georgia Southern grads. Small world!
We missed the kiddos so much, but they were in great care of my cousin, Trey. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment