Friday, June 24, 2016
The New Digs
Here is the new house! I can't believe we've almost been in this house for 5 months now, and I'm just getting around to photographing it. Honestly, I think we just got done with the decorating recently so I didn't have much to photograph. We had a camera crew from a Savannah TV station come to our house the other day to film our family, though, so I had to get the house in order. As I post these, I realize I haven't actually taken an outside shot of the house from the front or any pictures of upstairs. Haha. Anyways, upstairs, the boys have their 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a bonus room that we use as the toy room, playstation room, and movie room. This house is much different than our last few- it's older, in an established neighborhood, and needed some updating. We did a few things, nothing major, but it has quickly become "home."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Really nice; looks like a great floor plan!
Post a Comment