This is the only picture from the 4th of July that I have. My cousins, Chris and Christy, were in SSI with their crews, so they joined us at the beach for fireworks. My kids were much more interested in their glow sticks than the fireworks. Haha!
This is out of order, but this is the shark that Jake caught.
This sweet boy ended up having an allergic reaction to the life vest. Ugh. Poor kid.
This was Anderson's first time on a boat (I think) and he was beside himself. I kept saying, "hold me...I fall off boat." Hahaha.
Jake reeled this shark in all by himself!
Look at this sweet boy's face! Haha! He was trying to hold the shark, but the shark was going nuts and the tail hit Jake in the face.
While we were in SSI, we went out on the Billy Bee, which is a kid's fishing charter. Mr. Billy Bice is a former school superintendent who is a HUGE Georgia Southern fan, but he has let us come on the boat for years even when we were at UAB, UCF, and Colorado State. He definitely wanted to talk football more this time, though. Hahaha.
Unfortunately, the fish weren't biting very much on this particular day. All we caught was a fine-tooth shark, a crab, and a crab trap (for real...in our motor). A good time was had by all, though.



No comments:
Post a Comment