I still need to decorate the kitchen, but here it is for now.
I'll tell y'all what- that fireplace area was hard to figure out what to do with! It's such a weird little area!
I'm still waiting on a rug for this room. Everyone says we'll need one once winter hits to help warm up the house.
This is the "leftover furniture" room, and it so happens to be the first room (on the left) that you see when you walk in the front door.
This is the dining room. It is the other room (to the right) that you see when you walk in the front door.
This is the guest bedroom in the basement (aka the Lego room). There is also a guest bedroom upstairs, but I didn't get a picture of it.
This is Anderson's play area in the basement. That door to the left is a storage room that could be another bedroom; there is also another storage room in the basement that could be another bedroom. That door on the right holds the AC and water heater.
This is the living area of the basement. Most all of the boys' toys are down here as is the PS4. It's soooooo nice not having to deal with their toys on the main living area.
I love this little bench on the stairs. The boys love standing on it and looking out.
This is Anderson's bathroom. It's my "ode to Florida" room.
Jake and Walker's room.
Jake and Walker's bathroom. Like the Denver Broncos décor?
Anderson's room. This room is called "my mama didn't want to decorate too much because I need a big boy room soon."
The house is still a work in progress, but I wanted to get these pictures while the house was clean. Hahaha! Tyson's mom is coming today and the football players are coming over this weekend, so I forced the boys to help me clean up. Enjoy!



3 comments:
I love it! I hope to get your way and visit! I'll be in Jackson Hole next week.... so close yet so far away...
Miss you friend! xoxoxo
Looks great! You've been working hard, I can tell.
Love the house! Glad y'all are enjoying Colorado & your football fam!!
Post a Comment