Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Coaches' Kids!

Kate Bobo, Anderson, Skylar Applewhite, Brynn Hammerschmidt, Elijah Logo, Jake Bobo, Walker, Drew Bobo, Tripp Letson, Ava Bobo, Jake, Katie Friend, Inoka Logo, Livi Bobo, Brooks Friend, and Morgan Applewhite.  I'm not sure where the rest of the kids were, but I think we did pretty good rounding up this crew.  It's like herding cats.  Ha!

I'll tell y'all what- we have the BEST group of coaches' wives and coaches' kids here at Colorado State.  For the most part, we all moved pretty far away from home and family, so I think that has made us all rely on each other probably a little more so than normal.  We practically find reasons just to hang out, especially now that the guys are at camp.  I love my little CSU family. :)

No comments: