Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Summer Happenings

Just to show that we've been doing some other things other than traveling, here is the photo evidence.  We've been spending lots of time at the pool.


 The big boys have been taking golf lessons, and now my back yard has turned into a putting green.
 Walker started sublingual allergy drops, called Allervision.  (You can read more about it here).  Poor baby has so many issues with his allergies (specifically dogs) and has already been told that allergy shots are in our future once he gets older.  Well, when our new pediatrician offered this service to us (he takes the drops at home every day for about 4 years and should start seeing improvement in about 6 months), I couldn't say no.  I'm really hoping that we can avoid allergy shots and that my sweet boy can get some relief.
Jake has been spending lots of time at the orthodontist to correct his cross bite (a result of his thumb sucking and enlarged tonsils).  He started with spacers that he wore for 2 weeks and then got this expander; he should wear it for about 9 months, get it out, and then wear a retainer.  The orthodontist thinks we may be able to avoid braces, but we'll have to see how the rest of his teeth come in.
 We have spent so much time this summer trying to find a new car.  I loved my minivan, but it was front wheel drive, which isn't good in the snow and ice.  So we traded it in and got this Tahoe, my "snow mobile."  Ha!  I love it so far!
We took Tyson's players out one night; I can't tell y'all how many wings these boys put down!  I thought I'd hear the usual "I'm watching my weight, Mrs. Summers."  Not these boys!  Haha!

Anderson has been perfecting his jump into the pool and swim to the step move.  :)


And that's about it- well, other than still unpacking boxes, hanging pictures, and FINALLY getting settled in our new house.  Our shutters should be in next week, and then I'll try to take some pics and give y'all a photo tour. :)

No comments: