Mike, Lainie, Carrie, Will, shawty, Tyson, Laurie (Mike's sister), and Daniel out to dinner Friday night to kick of the weekend.
The Summers 5 at the Fort Collins 4th of July Parade
A Denver Broncos fire truck
Santa Claus?? Christmas in July?
Storm Troopers.
CSU cheerleaders and our mascot, Cam the Ram
For the past few years, we've spent the 4th of July at the beach. Tyson and I debated on going back to Georgia to celebrate this year, but it didn't make sense since we just got here a month ago. :( I also vowed to never fly with Anderson Summers again (or at least until he is old enough to sit still for at least 3.5 minutes) unless it was absolutely necessary. Ha! This year was about new traditions- we started the day out at the Fort Collins 4th of July parade and spent the rest of the day with new friends. We had a good time but we definitely missed our Georgia friends and family.
More on the 4th later. And I promise to quit posting cell phone pics and start using my real camera really soon. ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment