These pictures are from Colorado State's football camp that Jake and Walker went to the first 2 days we got here. The camp was for 3rd-8th graders, but Tyson let the boys go anyway and they had a great time.
This is Jake catching a touchdown pass.
Walker was on the "skins" team and got a few good runs.
Sorry that these pics are blurry. My phone/internet has been acting up and I can't figure out how to make these look better. This picture is from CSU's Ladies Huddle, which is a ladies' football clinic. Babysitters were on hand to keep all of the coaches' kids, so I got a little break and enjoyed some time with the other coaches' wives.
Our new house!! I tried to get a shot of the mountains (to the right), but it's really hard to see in pictures.
It's been so nice to get outside and play without sweating to death!
This is Charlie Friend, Anderson's new friend. (The Friends were on staff with us at UAB...it's so nice to already have built in friends).
I took this as we came out of my neighborhood. The views never get old.
Our neighborhood pool. How awesome is it with a slide and a water park?
A few different shots of our house pre-furniture arrival.
This is my office. It is possibly my favorite room in the house...other than the kid cave (aka the basement).




















3 comments:
Your home is gorgeous! I'm assuming that your household goods did arrive, finally.
I've always thought that one of the great thing about being a coach's wife is that you do, at least, have a group of women that are in the same boat and it's a great start to developing friendships in a new place.
I love, love, love your new house and the fabulous views! I'm so excited for you and I hope you're adjusting well. Love you!
Wow!!! Love your house!!! What a change (weather, views, etc)from Orlando to Colorado...whew! And I didn't know the Friends had another baby!! Tell them the Bowens said hey!
Post a Comment