Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Down on the Farm...

 This is a barn across the street from our house.  Did I mention that we live out in the country?  This view will be blocked, though, once they build a house on the lot.  For now, we enjoy watching the llamas.  That is a llama, right?
 I really had to work on the color of this photo so y'all could see the mountains, but isn't it beautiful?  This is the shot from our backyard.  Again, once more houses are built, I'm afraid that our view will be blocked. :(  By the way, how awesome is my neighbors' fire pit?  We're going to have to get one of those!
 Anderson loves our new tub!
That's all for now!  I'll try to get better about taking pictures this weekend. :)

No comments: