Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Stella's Birthday Party

 These two are so cute together.   Anderson calls Stella "Lella" and she calls him "Anson."

 Anderson's buddy, Mason.
 The pretty birthday girl.
These little siblings have been dragged to all of their big brothers' sporting events together, so they've all become buddies.  This is Harper ("Barper"), who is also in Anderson's class at school and whose brother, Grayson, plays on Walker's basketball and soccer teams.  I'm not sure while Harper is giving Anderson the evil eye here she usually loves "the baby."  Hahaha!

I'm sure like many of you parents with young children, we got to a birthday party almost every weekend.  I don't always document the birthday parties; I thought this one was important- not only because it is our sweet Stella's birthday, but because this was a party that "just" Anderson was invited to.  Yep, this party had nothing to do with his big brothers; well, other than the fact that we originally met Stella through Jake's flag football. ;)

No comments: