Walker had just scored a goal here.
"good game...good game...good game."
Does anyone else do this with kids' sports or is it an Orlando thing? This is a tunnel that the parents make that the kiddos run through after the game.
Walker's biggest fan, besides his oldest brother, of course.
Tyson's mom came for the weekend to see Walker play.
Here is Walker scoring 1 of the 3 goals.
Walker has his last soccer game in two weekends, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to go with all of the moving craziness that'll be going on then. I definitely wanted to get some more pictures of my soccer superstar on here, though, before the season ends.
Walker has come a long ways with soccer since he first started last year. He has been the leading scorer in every game and often comes away with 3 or 4 goals a game. He is so fun to watch out there!! Tyson and I are so proud of him.



No comments:
Post a Comment