Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Playing Catch Up

 Tyson has gotten to come home the past two weekends thanks to him recruiting Georgia and Florida for the month.  Woo hoo!  He'll get to come home the last 3 weekends in May, too, but not Mother's Day weekend, of course. ;)  Hahahaha! He was able to come to Anderson's last swim lesson to learn how to work with him in the pool, so we tested his skills this past weekend.  He passed.
 The boys have LOVED having their Daddy home!  Daddy has loved nap time!
 Who is this toddler?  No longer my baby...sniff, sniff.
 Walker wrestling his best girl friend, Emilia.
 Walker pinned her.  He was so proud.
 Anderson was just excited that he was allowed in the Lego/Wii/play room while I photographed the wrestling match.
 This has been going on in my house CONSTANTLY and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse as they get older...and as Anderson gets old enough to wrestle, too.
 Here's a sweet story here about my big boy.  I had some minor surgery last week and I can't get into the pool for another week or so; well, Anderson has to get in the pool every 3 days to keep his skills up.  Tyson is gone, so I had no idea how in the world I was going to manage.  Do y'all know that my Jake volunteered to help?  He carried Anderson to the deep end while I stood on the step, and Anderson was able to swim to me and work on his swim sequence!  He is the best big brother! 
 Anderson and Jake have a sweet relationship- Anderson definitely sees Jake as a fatherly figure and goes to him for comfort and help.

 Walker and Anderson also have a cute relationship.  Anderson definitely sees Walker as more of a big brother and wrestles and plays with him.  Walker is the first person Anderson always wants to give a hug to and tell him "night night."  Walker always says that Anderson is a "Walker's boy."
The end.

I apologize ahead of time, but my blogging is going to be pretty spotty for the next month or so. Holding down the fort all by myself with three active, crazy, busy boys is enough in and of itself, but add on buying a house, trying to prepare for a cross-country move, getting my emotions in check for this move, handling this dang mess with Walker's hit and run, and dealing with all of our sports, activities, end of the year festivities, etc. has got my head spinning!  Ha!  Hang in there, folks.  I'll get back into a routine soon enough. ;)

2 comments:

Ashley and Worth said...

I'm going to need Jake to talk to Ellie about being the "biggest" sibling.

pcb said...

The next few months are definitely going to be life-changing. Just when you think you can't do the next thing, you will, because you don't have a choice. I know there's not a think I can do for you during the transition except pray, and you can bet I'll be doing that. Love y'all!

(and yes, you don't have a baby anymore!)