Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Walker's Last Soccer Game

 Walker heads down field for one of his four goals of the game!
 Walker's teammates congratulating him after a goal. :)




 This is kind of hard to see, but Walker kicks...
...and he SCORES!

Don't blink or you'll miss this goal.  We had just started the game, and I hadn't even turned my camera on when I realized Walker had the ball and was headed for the goal.  Ha!


Today was Walker's last soccer game of the fall, so I figured I needed to bring my camera and update my picture.  Man!  This kid had the game of his life!  He scored 4 goals today!  He said he scored 2 for me and 2 for my mom. :)

Walker and Jake have had several games at the same time, so I've had to run back and forth between fields and I haven't been able to see all the games like I would've liked.  Walker said he scored 8 goals this season in the 6 games that he played (he was sick one game and we were in Georgia for another).  He has come a long way from last season!  I'm so proud of my big boy!  Go Walker!!

No comments: