Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The New Digs

 This is definitely the cutest package ever!
 This is Carl, our neighbor.  Apparently, he has a wife named Mary, but we have yet to see her.  We've seen a lot of critters since living in this house, including a snake (eeks!) that tried to slither its way into the garage this morning as we were leaving to take Jake to school.  Y'all should have seen me trying to kill this snake- all I could find was a broom and a stick.  I swept the snake to the end of the driveway and then beat it with a stick all while Jake is yelling "CALL 911...CALL 911!." Hahaha!  I'm sure the neighbors think we're crazy!  Anyways, this house backs up to a conservation, so it could get interesting around here.  
 The house also came with this sweet swingset.  The boys have LOVED it!  (Ignore Jake's black eye...he had a carnival at school and had his face painted like a pirate).


 I'll show more pics of the inside once the clutter is cleared, but here is a shot of the outside.

 So far, this has been the boys favorite part of the house...an outdoor shower.  They have only taken one shower inside the house since we've been here, which is fine by me since that's one less shower that I have to clean.  Ha!
Ok, so this has nothing to do with the house, but I had to post this picture since this dang duck is such an integral part of our lives.  You see, I started bathing Anderson in this duck when he started sitting up, and now, I can't get him out of it!  If you put Anderson in a regular bath tub without the duck, he'll scream his head off and throw himself all over the bath tub.  Drama. So over the ducky.

No comments: