Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Calm Before the Storm

 I caught Walker dancing. Haha!
 Naked baby!
 My boys!

 The littles.

Muscle men.

June has been an absolutely crazy month between moving, shuffling the boys to different summer camps, learning of mom's diagnosis, and dealing with Tyson's crazy hours (camps every weekend, late night functions multiple times a week, hosting recruits).  I'm so over June, but I'm afraid the craziness is just beginning.  My parents should be arriving at my house sometime today, and we have a day full of doctors' appointments tomorrow.  We'll see what the doctor says, but from what we've heard, this type of cancer usually involves a big surgery right off the bat.  I'm absolutely dreading it for my mom. :(  Anyways, more on this later.  For now, we're just trying to enjoy our weekend and the calm before the storm. 

1 comment:

pcb said...

Hang tough. You've had plenty of practice, right? Prayers for all of you but especially your mama.