Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Father's Day

 The Summers and Sperrys (except for the two little ones)
 Slip and slide!





 A little chicken fighting.  Bella won.

 Walker won this round.


Father's Day was tough for me this year, I'm not gonna lie.  I've obviously had a lot on my mind with what's going on with my mom, but I didn't want to ruin the day for Tyson and the boys.  We ended up having a last minute get-together with our neighbors, the Sperrys, and it was a very welcomed distraction.  The kids had a lot of fun, as you can see from the pictures, and even won a few rounds of chicken fighting. ;)

By the way, I created a facebook page for my mom if you are interested in following it: https://www.facebook.com/pattikingteam?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark .  Please continue to pray for my mom.  We've got a tough road ahead.  Thanks!

No comments: