Anderson with the table
Jake with the table in August 2008
Walker with the table in December 2010.
Have I told y'all that of my three boys, this one is my biggest mama's boy? My right hand man, this one right here. He hates to be photographed, though. Ha!
I still don't understand how he managed to get food on his forehead. Hahaha!
Things have been a little crazy this week as we're having to adjust to Tyson being gone again recruiting. Luckily with him being the defensive coordinator now, he won't have to travel quite as much; it still stinks, though, when he does travel, and the boys and I miss him terribly. It's like just when we get into a routine of having him home for bedtime, he leaves again. :(
Supper, bath, and bedtime can be a little hectic with just me and the three boys. I feel like some days I'm just running in circles. Anyways, on this particular day in the pictures above, I was in the middle of feeding Anderson when I had to run and help Walker in the bathroom. When I got back, Jake had taken over and was feeding Anderson. *tear* After my heart got done melting, I grabbed the camera before Jake could see me and snapped these pictures. I'll tell y'all what, Jake Summers drives me absolutely crazy sometimes, but then he goes and does something like this. He is the best big brother...he really is. And he is such a big helper. Not that Walker isn't all of these things, too, but it's like Jake knows that when Tyson is gone he has to step it up and be the man of the house. Sweet, sweet boys.




No comments:
Post a Comment