Tuesday, May 20, 2014
"Giant Baby!"
Oh my goodness, I love these pics of my baby boy. My photographer friend and I met up for lunch and she snapped some pics of Anderson around our little square. I had a particular shot that I wanted her to get of Anderson in this cute little jon jon that Jake wore at the same age, but sweet boy ended up crashing on the concrete and our session ended pretty quickly. She got a lot of great shots, though, of Anderson prior to that.
Ok, so on to the title of the post, "giant baby!" I don't know where the boys got it from, but whenever Anderson starts crawling towards them and their toys, they start yelling, "HERE COMES THE GIANT BABY!" Hahaha! At least they have a good sense of humor about it- I feel like I'm constantly nagging them to get their small toys off the floor for the fear of Anderson swallowing something. Heaven forbid that I have to take another child to the emergency room for foreign body removal! Anyways, it's kind of gotten to be a joke whenever Anderson comes our way..."GIANT BABY!!!!!!" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.jpg)

1 comment:
this pictures are fantastic!
Post a Comment