Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Baptism Weekend


Jake's flag football team
 I managed to catch the final shot of the air hockey championship.  Can you tell by the faces in the picture who won?  Hahaha!
The men in the house spent a lot of time napping...

 ...while the women entertained the kids.  Typical.

This weekend, my parents and Mary Ann came to town to celebrate Anderson's baptism with us.  Mary Ann didn't get in until Saturday afternoon, so she managed to escape these candids. :)

Saturday was a pretty dreary day.  Jake was supposed to have a flag football game, but it was cold and raining and the game got cancelled.  He still had pictures, though, so all the kids stuck around and decided to play the game anyways.  I was so glad they did that so that my dad and Tyson could see Jake play since they haven't yet.  I think they were both pretty entertained by Jake's game. :)

No comments: