Our little cowboy
Tyson didn't know if he'd be able to come, so we didn't say anything to Walker about him coming. Well, Walker's class was first to be on stage, and Walker looked up, spotted Tyson, and yelled "DADDY!" as loudly as he could. Everyone in the audience (most of whom know Tyson's crazy hours) started going "awww!" :)
Walker's end of the year program for school...all I can say is "wow." Several of the teachers told me that I should come watch Walker practice because he is such a hoot up there on stage, but I just didn't believe them. Walker is definitely our child who has to be the center of attention and loves to show out, but I just never expected him to get on the stage and be "that kid." Well, he was "that kid"...you know, the obnoxiously cute one that screams at the top of his lungs and does all the silly dances. Yep, that was our Walker! Tyson kept asking me during the performance (as I'm crying from laughing so hard), "Does everyone else think it's cute or is it just us?" Hahaha! All I know is that Tyson and I were standing up in a back aisle filming the whole thing and I kept seeing everyone turn their heads at us laughing. How could that not be cute? Hahaha! I'm so proud of Walker, though. I think he stole the show!



No comments:
Post a Comment