Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bed Buddies


So this isn't the best picture, but I just have to document this because I have no idea how much longer it'll last.  You see, back in February when Tyson and I were rearranging the house, we were trying to figure out how to make it work as far as the boys' rooms are concerned.  Upstairs, we have the master and 2 bedrooms (1 large and 1 small) and downstairs, we have a small bedroom.  Well, I didn't like the idea of putting either of the boys or the baby downstairs by themselves, so we thought we'd try the two big boys together in the larger room and let the baby have the smaller room upstairs.  I think we were also hoping to fix Jake's sleep issues (waking up all night long trying to sleep in the bed with us), but we didn't have high expectations.  Anyways, we ended up putting the bunk beds in the big boys' room around mid-February, and the two boys have slept together every night on the top bunk together.  It is so cute!  It blows my mind that they would want to share that top bunk instead of having their own beds, but whatever works!  Jake has stopped his middle of the night escapades and Walker is adjusting just fine, too.  It turns out that Jake is scared of the dark and sleeping alone and is comforted having his little brother next to him.  Again...whatever!!  More sleep for us...for now. ;)

No comments: