Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

King Family Pictures

The King/Summers/Howell clan
My boys
Mom and Dad
My sis and her family
The 3 Amigos
The Grandbabies
My sweet Gracie bug (aka my mini me)
My sis and I
 
 
At my husband's request to move the "Sambo" post down a little further, here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving Day shoot for Christmas cards.  I was so disappointed with our little family of four shots, but overall, I think we got a few good ones of everyone else.  I especially love the group shot at the top of the whole family...I can't tell you how difficult it was to get that one good shot!  Hahaha! 
 
P.S. This shoot inspired me to lose weight, which I did immediately afterwards, but you can't tell now. Ha!  Jeez...why didn't anyone tell me I looked like I ate two turkeys on Thanksgiving! ;)

No comments: