Tyson and I figured out that this was the first college football game and only the 3rd football game we've been to together. This is a bad photo, but it's historical so it had to be done. ;)
Dierks Bentley!
Since Tyson and I celebrated our 6th anniversary (December 30th) at the Nick Hotel for Jake's birthday, we decided we would make Georgia's bowl game our anniversary date. My cousin, Trey, and his girlfriend Holly ended up coming with us, too, so it wasn't so much of a date, but it was a kidless date, nonetheless.
Speaking of the kids, I had secured a babysitter for the game the week before with a college girl that I've used many times before. Well, 11 am hit, and no babysitter; I started calling and texting her, but no response. Finally, I get a text back from her phone...but from a bar manager! Turns out our sitter had a little too much fun on New Years and left her phone, keys, and purse at the bar. So needless to say, our sitter was a no-show. Ugh!! Luckily, though, our awesome neighbors volunteered to take the boys at the last minute, though. We ended up being late to the game, however, which was probably a good thing since it was so stinkin' hot at that game!! Ha!
Go Dawgs! And happy anniversary, Tyson!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment