Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Just Another Weekend in Orlando...

Jake and Shamu
 
 
Elmo and the Sesame Street Gang
 
 
Proof that Walker does exist :)
 
 
We had a pretty busy weekend this past weekend.  For some crazy reason, I decided to take the boys to SeaWorld on Saturday while Tyson was busy with his recruiting weekend, and then on Sunday, Tyson and I took the boys to the Magic Kingdom after church.  Why not live it up while we're here, right? ;)
 
One thing we really enjoyed at SeaWorld was seeing Elmo Rocks.  There was a meet and greet with Elmo after the show, but they cut the line off right as we got in line. :(  I had 2 very disappointed little boys.  (Walker, of course, wanted no part in getting a picture with Elmo, but he REALLY wanted Jake to get a picture...I think he lives vicariously through his brother with these character photos). ;)  We didn't stay too long at SeaWorld because it ended up getting really hot and I was drenched in sweat.
 
Since Tyson hasn't gone with us to any of the amusement parks in a while, Jake begged him to go with us "as a family" to Disney World.  I forget how much Tyson despises those types of places, but he made sure to remind me the whole time we were there.  Needless to say, between my 2 whiny children and my whiny husband, we cut our trip short and were in and out 2 hours.  Next time, I'm just gonna go by myself. ;)  Ha!


No comments: