My sweet boy lit up when he saw his mama in the crowd. :)
Walker and his little buddies (Gavin, Joseph, Jordan, Dalton, W, and Dale).
Talk about a small world- that little girl on the front row in the chevron red/white skirt is the niece of a coach that we worked with at Georgia Southern. Her aunt is one of my best coaches' wives' friend.
Walker's class (well, most of them). Those are his teachers, Ms. Janette and Ms. Heather, on the right.
Walker's school had its Christmas program this past Wednesday, and my sweet boy did awesome! He didn't sing very loudly, but he smiled almost the whole time and he did all of his hand motions. I know I'm a little biased, but I thought he was the cutest kid up there! I'll try to post some videos later of my little rockstar. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment