After sitting in our garage for several months after the move due to a lost (and later found) power cord, the jeep is back! And oh how we missed it!
I struggled for a while trying to walk the dog with the boys in tow- I was either pulling a wagon or pushing a bike plus dealing with my wild 90 lb dog. It was ridiculous. I'm pretty sure my neighbors thought I was a crazy mama, with crazy kids, and a crazy dog. Once I got the jeep up and running, though, we were good to go! Jake drives one lap and Walker drives the next one and they both sit patiently while the other one drives...well, for the most part. VOILA!
And we're also much more popular with the neighbors since the jeep started making its rounds. ;) (The cheap piece of trash beloved police car was popular, too...before it went to police car heaven). Ha!
We had a lot of fun playing with the jeep and bounce house today with our friends Daniel and Mary (Daniel's little sister). Daniel (Jake's best friend from school) has an awesome mom who loves taking on my two crazy boys on our off days from school, so I was finally able to return the favor for her today. Daniel and Mary are absolutely precious, and I just love having them around...especially Mary since I'm not used to having girls around. Fixing her hair, though, not so precious. ;) God definitely gave me boys for a reason! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment