Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Goodbye Paci!!!



I'm so proud to say that this sweet little boy very willingly gave up his paci this weekend!  It couldn't have been any easier, as a matter of fact! 

Tyson has been pushing for it for a while, but I wasn't ready to take the paci away from Walker.  Well, on the spur of the moment this weekend, I caved and decided we could give it a try.  We told Walker, "it's time to give your pacis to some other babies because you're a big boy now."  And without a flinch, he said, "Okay."  And that was it.  We put all of his pacis in a big and "mailed them" to his cousin Gracie (per Walker's request).  And that's it.  The paci is gone and he is completely okay without it!  I love my little pleaser. :)

No comments: