My boys with Gracie
My nephew, Jace
Look at their faces! It must've been a very intense slide!
Jake got on the big slide!!
The boys and I just got from a weekend in Tifton visiting with my sister and her kids. Amy's husband was out of town for the weekend and so was mine, so my mom drove down and we had a big girls' weekend! Tyson's mom got to come hang out as well as my grandparents, too.
It was a very quick trip, but so much fun! Saturday morning, we took the kids to a splash pad and wore them out pretty good so I could watch Tyson's game at noon (Ohio State 31- UCF 16). :( My grandparents came for lunch, then the kids napped, and then we spent Saturday evening hanging out and enjoying lots of cousin time! We had to leave early Sunday morning to pick Sam up from the pet resort, so that was it. Like I said, it was a quick trip, but very much needed. Sorry I couldn't catch up with our Tifton friends...I'll definitely have to plan another trip soon when we can stay longer!
Thanks for having us, Amy, and thanks Mom, Mary Ann, MaMa, and Granddaddy for coming to see us!
Oh, and as for the title, it kind of became the joke for the weekend. You see, Jake has been begging for a Dreamlite (aka a pillow pet with a built-in night light), but I've refused to order one for him. Well, who would've "thunk it" that Tifton, Ga carries at CVS and Walgreens! It made Jake's week when I brought home his very own Dreamlite and one for his brother, too. They were obsessed! Well, Jace already had a Dreamlite knock-off, so I got him these Stompees that he has been wanting. The child thought I hung the moon- he would not take off the Stompees for anything...he even slept in them that night. :) Anyways, we looked like a walking commercial for "As seen on TV" at Amy's house. ;)



2 comments:
Where is the splash pad located in Tifton?
It's the Y's pool. There is an olympic size pool, a kiddie area (that I call a splash pad), and a large slide. So much fun!
Post a Comment