Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jungle Adventures

 "Swampy"

 Umm...all that separated my boys and this alligator was a chain link fence with some chicken wire in between.  Nice.  And I let Walker put his fingers in the fence...double nice.

 How fat is this alligator?
 Florida panthers, which are nearing extinction.

A black bear

Last Thursday (GAME DAY!!), the boys and I went to Jungle Adventures here in Orlando.  What a waste of time and money!  The place was a dump!  It made the Birmingham Zoo look like Disney World, for real.  Ok, enough on that.  As usual, we made the best of the situation and had a good time.  Jake actually got to hold a baby alligator, touch a python, and pet a skunk.  Walker, on the hand, kept saying, "I scared."  Ha!  

Jungle Adventures did help us pass the time until Tyson's first football game that night as a UCF Knight!!!  UCF played at Akron and won 56-14!!!  We are so proud of Tyson!  Next up, UCF at Ohio State this Saturday at noon.  Go Knights!!

No comments: