Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Picture Day!

 I think this could totally be a kid GQ ad! :)
 A real smile from my big boy!



 Walker used to be my go-to man for the smiles, but then he turned 2.
 Photos taken by Jake Summers. :)


Our church was having a photography fundraiser for a mission trip for the youth this weekend, so the boys and I took advantage of it and got some pictures taken.  (Tyson had to work, so we had to miss out on a family photo op...I did jump in a few pics because I don't have many of me and my boys).  I sure hope the photographer got some better pictures than I did; Walker was OVER it by the time I got them home and pulled out my camera.  I just couldn't resist taking some pictures in their cute outfits, though, which took lots of bribery to get them in.  Since when were a 4 and 2 year old old enough to pick their outfits and dress themselves?  Ha!

On a side note, people down here totally don't dress their kids in outfits like this...well, maybe the polos, but definitely not with the monogram.  In fact, nothing is monogrammed down here; there is no smocking, appliques, bubbles, jon-jons, cute little dresses for girls, NOTHING!  If I dress the boys in things like this (which like I said is rare because Jake thinks he is too big for it and little brother does whatever big brother does), people automatically call me out for being from the South.  Hahahaha!

No comments: