While I was working out at the YMCA, the childcare workers did a little face painting for the kids. Walker wouldn't participate, but Jake chose Batman. Super cute!
Walker as Santa Claus. :)
As you can tell by my pictures, we've had a slow week this week. The boys finished up school last week and have 2 weeks off until they start the summer session. I had originally planned to do some traveling these 2 weeks to see family and friends in Georgia and Alabama, but my ENT wouldn't let me out of my weekly post-op follow-ups. Plus, Jake is playing t-ball this summer, so we have to stick around for that. So we've been stuck at home this week and it has rained every single afternoon here. :( We have hit the pool pretty hard in the mornings and made lots of trips to the YMCA and some other fun places, though, so I guess I shouldn't say we've been stuck at home...it just feels like it with all the rain. Thankfully, we have some fun things planned this weekend and next week to help pass the time.
Ok, so this is like the most boring post ever. I hope y'all have a great weekend!!



No comments:
Post a Comment