Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Coach O'Leary's Beach House


 Walker was trying to dump the water in the hole, but ended up dumping it on himself instead.  Zoe wasn't impressed. ;)
 Notice anything funny about this picture?
 Here is a close-up for you. :)



 Jake LOVES Miss Megan!!  She is one of his all-time favorite babysitters.
 Some of the girls- Kristy (director of player development), me, Sophia (engaged to coach O'Leary's son who is director of football ops and asst AD), Danielle, and Megan (who are both coach's assistants)
Tyson with Kirk (our secondary coach), who insisted on having his photo taken.


This weekend, Coach O'Leary had the UCF football staff over to his beach house.  We couldn't stay too long because this nasty storm rolled through, but the water and sand there was beautiful for being on the Atlantic!  The boys loved it!  Jake asked Coach O'Leary if he could spend the night there. Hahaha!  

Jake is so cute towards Coach O'Leary; he said at one point during the party, "let's go find Coach O'Leary...I want to talk to him."  Ok, Jake...I'm pretty sure most people are scared to death to approach the man, but you go right ahead.  And he did. ;)  Jake and Coach developed a special little relationship during their first meeting at a basketball game.  You see, it was right when we first moved here, and Coach O'Leary had invited our family to sit in his box for the UCF basketball game.  I was sick as a dog, so I stayed home with Walker and Jake and Tyson went on to the game.  Well, apparently, Coach O'Leary has his own designated row in the box and prefers to sit alone at the game to be able to concentrate.  Sure enough, Jake decides to plop down right next to Coach and starts eating out of Coach's popcorn!  Everybody got a good little chuckle out of it, though, and Jake was in tight with Coach after that. :)  Super cute!

We sure are lucky to be here at UCF.  I know I'm awfully down at times on Orlando and Tyson's crazy hours, but how many times do you get fired from a job and actually end up with a better one?  Not many, that's for sure!  I'm so proud of my husband and so thankful for Coach O'Leary for giving us this opportunity.  (And I'm not just saying that because I'm pretty sure Coach doesn't read this blog...I truly am that thankful). Football season is definitely going to be more exciting this year for sure!  Not much longer!!

No comments: