Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Walker's 2nd and Tyson's 32nd Birthday!






 









Happy 2nd birthday, Walker!!  I can't believe my baby boy is 2!

We celebrated Walker's birthday (and Tyson's, too) today with an impromptu party at Chuck E. Cheese's just the four of us.  We had so much fun!  Tyson said he always wanted to have a party at Chuck E. Cheese's.  Ha!

We also have a little family party planned for Walker this weekend after Tyson's Spring Game, and then we are going to Disney on Sunday to celebrate, too.  I feel a little guilty for not throwing him a party, but I hope I've made up for it! ;)

Happy, happy birthday, Walker!  We love you to the moon and back!  Here's to hoping that the 2's aren't that terrible! ;)  

1 comment:

Bowens Bunch said...

Brace yourself . . . they are!!! Ha!! Happy Birthday guys! Miss y'all!!