Wednesday, April 18, 2012
"Dinosaur Disney World" with My Mom
While my mom was in town this past weekend, she and I and the boys went to Disney's Animal Kingdom as part of Walker's birthday week celebration. Actually, I think I just look for reasons to go to Disney. ;) Ha! We tried out The Animal Kingdom, and it was pretty cool. They have a whole section called "Dinoland" (hence Jake calling it "Dinosaur Disney World) that the boys LOVED! Other than Dinoland, there wasn't a ton of stuff for the boys to do. Jake and I did go on a Safari, which is pictured above, while Walker napped in the stroller, and we both really enjoyed that. All of the animals were in their natural habitat and we just drove right up close to them. Pretty cool.
We took advantage of the short lines and saw many of the characters while at Animal Kingdom, and Jake thought that was so cool. Walker, as you tell from some of the pictures, wasn't a big fan of the characters. Ha! Fun times!
Thanks, Mom for coming with us! We are so glad we got to share our experience at "Dinosaur Disney World" with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment