I can't believe I haven't blogged this week!
The boys ended the summer session of Mother's Day Out last week, and they have been stuck with me all week long. We've been keeping super busy, though, and having play dates at the pool almost every day.
While the rest of this country starts college football this weekend, UAB has a bye week this week. Ugh! Who does that? I feel sorry for our guys having to go 12 straight games with no breaks, and I feel sorry for our family for not getting to have at least 1 Saturday with Tyson over the next 3 months. Stinks! Oh well, on a positive note, at least I'll be able to watch Georgia play this week.
We've got a big week next week, so I hope to have more blog-worthy material then. I hope everyone has a great weekend and that your teams win!



1 comment:
First - Let's start a DVD co-op! We can each buy a few & just swap & share!!!
Second - Would you please come read to my class?!? You will fit right in with the community theme we've been studying! From here on out, I'm scheduling you to be our nurse visitor in August.
Third - I'm SO pumped about heading to The Swamp in 6 days and counting . . . my stuff is already ironed!!!!
Post a Comment