Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Krispy Kreme!







Jake skipped school today and we had a "Mommy-Jake Day" where he got to choose whatever he wanted to do and where ever he wanted to eat.


He's been begging me to take to him "the donut shop" (aka Krispy Kreme) for a while, but we haven't been able to because of Walker's food allergies. So, today was the perfect day! We are very fortunate (and unfortunate) to have a Krispy Kreme right down the road from his school, so that was our first stop.


Next, Jake wanted to go to the "race track store" (aka the Cars aisle at Target), so we went there in search of "The King" from the first Cars movie. We didn't have any luck, so Jake settled on an Ironman toy.


I had a few errands to run; thankfully, Jake was entertained with his new toy and I was able to get everything done that I needed to. It's amazing how much easier shopping is with just 1 child! And it's also amazing how much more Jake talks without his brother around! ;) By the way, about halfway through our day, Jake asked, "can we go get baby Walker from school?'' I asked him if he missed Walker, and he said that he did. Shocking!


To end our day together, we went to Chick-fil-a as requested by my big boy. Again, we don't eat Chick-fil-a anymore due to Walker's allergies, so this was a big treat for my big boy.


We had a lot of fun on our "Mommy-Jake Day!" I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

G'Mama said...

So,so cute...