Jake started swim lessons last week with "Miss Taylor." Despite crying for the first 5 minutes the first day, he's done great and has fallen in love with her. I was really afraid I would have to drag him kicking and screaming to the lessons, but he actually has fun and looks forward to seeing Miss Taylor each time.
Taylor says Jake is doing great and is right on track to be swimming by the end of the lessons. The only problem, though, is that Jake doesn't like getting his face wet, and he's going to have to overcome that fear before he can learn to swim. Either way, I'm so proud of all that he's done and that he is really embracing these swim lessons.
If anyone in the Birmingham area is looking for a swim instructor, I would highly recommend Taylor. Just let me know if you'd like her contact number!



No comments:
Post a Comment