Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Cheesy Farewell

me, Ginger, and Ashley...Chalybe besties
the baybays- Kaitlyn, Bricen, and Walker






Ryan and Brantley


My Guitar Hero


The best shot I could get of the 3 big boys- Brantley, Jake, and Ryan (playing the air guitar)





There's no better way to say "goodbye, we'll miss you" without a party at the hot, chaotic, sensory overloading, germ-infested, arm-pit smelling amazing Chuck E. Cheese. As Tyson put it, "Who's idea was this anyways?" Bahahaha...your wife's!


Ashley and I have wanted to do something for the Turners before they head out for Oklahoma, so we came up with a pool party, a backyard fiesta, or Chuck E. Cheese. Well, we do the first 2 all the time, and the boys love Chuck E. Cheese, so we thought "why not?" We had fun and enjoyed our time with the Turners, but it would have been nice to be able to talk to them a little more and just hang out without all the stress that comes with a place like that. I told Ginger that the next time they leave, we'll have to do something different. ;)


Ok, enough about Chuck E. Cheese...we'll miss you so much Ginger, Ryan, Brantley, and Bricen!!! It sure has been nice having a doctor a few doors down to look in Jake's ears, check Walker's pupils, and answer all my crazy questions. Thanks, Ryan. And Ginger, I don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you for teaching me to cook and helping with my botched recipes, for being so awesome and loving to my 2 boys, and for being the most dependable and loyal friend I could ever ask for. We are going to miss y'all soooo much!



*On a side note, I'm going on a little bloggy vacation and will return in a week or two...or more. Tyson just started his 4 week vacation this week, and I intend to enjoy every minute of it with my 3 boys. Have a great week...or 2...or 3!

No comments: