Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

"Behind"


O Tyson, Tyson! wherefore art thou Tyson? Oh yeah, you're recruiting...all week long and all weekend long until signing day. :( I'm not complaining, though, because I am so thankful for 1) Tyson's job, 2) a hard-working husband, and 3) the chance to stay home with my children (for the most part). I'm just stating the facts, though, people...single parenthood is for the birds! I say all of this because I feel the need to explain why I've fallen "behind" on blogging lately. :)

So please bare with me for a few more weeks until signing day, and then hopefully I can blog on some sort of a consistent basis. Until then, "baby got back"....

**FYI, there is another post below. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

absolutely adorable tooshies! :)