Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pre-K Graduation and Honor's Day



 Walker's Pre-K class. Walker is on the top left.

 My sweet angel...

 ...yet so full of personality.

 This is his teacher, Mrs. Kathy, who may possibly be the best in the business.
 This is Elizabeth, Walker's girlfriend, and Lane, Walker's buddy.  That could be trouble. Haha!
 After Pre-K graduation, we headed over to Jake's school for Honor's Day.  Jake got an AR award, and worked so hard for that sucker.  I'm so proud of him!!

 Jake refused to look my way and smile for the camera.  Stinker!
 This was hilarious...Jake's teacher, Mrs. Sylvia, gave the kids hugs with their certificates, but she and Jake did this handshake/high five thing instead.  The audience erupted in laughter afterwards.  It was so cute and so my Jake.
Can we talk about how tall this child is?  Keep growing, Jake!!
Tyson was unable to come to the boys' events that day, so I asked my Dad to come.  The boys were so proud and excited to have him there.  By the way, excuse how rough the little two look...it was a long day!!!!!!

This is Walker leading his class in.  Please notice how loud he is.  Haha.

I might have started crying during this song.  So precious!


I don't know how to flip this video, but it's adorable.  They asked the kids a couple of questions, and the Director reads them out as the kids are presented their diploma.  It's a little hard to hear, so pay close attention.

1 comment:

pcb said...

What a busy time! Precious boys and Walker actually looked a bit like Tyson in a couple of pictures. I know it's been an adjustment for them moving in the middle of the year but kids are resilient. I moved in the middle of kindergarten and twice in fourth grade (a total of eight moves and eleven schools k-12) and look how I turned out - ha!