Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day in the Boro!




 

I had a wonderful Mother's Day in the Boro!!  First, I got to sleep in til 9:30 while the Tyson made the kids breakfast and got them ready for church.  We went to church, came home, ate lunch, put Anderson down for nap, sent Tyson to do the grocery shopping while the boys played and I did some things around the house, and then we went FISHING!!  Woo hoo!!  There is a beautiful little lake in Statesboro called Cypress Lake, and we got a little boat tour and then went to our own little private fishing spot.  We didn't catch anything, but we had fun nonetheless (well, other than Jake getting stung by a wasp the second we stepped on the boat).  After a few hours on the lake, we packed up and went to my favorite eating place in town- Gnat's Landing.  Not many mom's ask for a fishing trip for Mother's Day, but the boys loved it and that makes this Mama happy. :)  Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: