The kids with GUS, Georgia Southern's mascot.
This is Walker during the Punt, Pass, and Kick contest. I had to leave, unfortunately, and wasn't able to see the boys compete. My granddaddy got in a wreck right in front of the stadium so I had to bolt to go see about him. :( The boys did good, though, from what I hear.
Jake kicking. :)
Anderson cheesing it up.
RK and Christy. We were blessed to have lots of family and friends come to the game. :)
Walker and Gracie.
Anderson and "PaPa's Daddy."
Wade, the poser.
Our neighbors and Boro besties, the Stricklands.
These boys wreaked havoc on the coaches' offices while the game was going on.
Me and Allison. So so so thankful for this family!
Coaches' wives!
Georgia Southern has a great little turf football field in the end zone of the football field where kids can play during the game. It's awesome!!
Anderson and my Dad. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment