At the big boys' football game.
Cheering on the team in OT.
Dad and Tyson talking to "Old Coach Bobo." He and my Dad are two peas in a pod!
This past weekend was my big boys' first flag football game. This is a 1st and 2nd grade league, and Walker is playing up. It kind of happened by accident that way, but it sure makes life easier for me having to only deal with 1 set of practices and games. Walker is the smallest, as you can imagine, and Jake is the biggest. Sigh. Walker has been a good sport about it, though.
Jake played safety and running back and got 3 touchdowns for the team to win 3-0. Walker played wide receiver this game and had several really good plays; Walker could've gotten close to scoring on one long run but he thought his flags had been pulled and he slowed down.
After we left the big boys' games, we rushed across town to get to the CSU-Minnesota game. I can't remember the score (maybe 17-19?), but we lost in overtime. :( It was heartbreaking.
I think I forgot to mention that my dad flew into town to see both football games. My mom was supposed to come with him, but she was just too weak to travel. :( We had fun with my Dad, though, and I look forward to being able to go home in a few days all by myself to see my mama. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment